How Do I Place An Order?
If you see something you like listed under the "Shop" page, then simply send me an email at about your choice. I'll then make arrangements with you directly. I accept PayPal.
1) Shipping is FREE to the United States. A flat rate of $25 to ship internationally.
2) I will ship items out to you via First Class or Priority USPS mail within 48 hours of confirmed payment or the next business day if your purchase is made on a weekend.
3) I do not guarantee delivery times with any method.
4) I ship Monday through Friday. Orders received after noon on Friday will be shipped the following Monday unless that is a holiday. Most orders are shipped within 2 business days of receiving payment. Custom orders will be quoted an estimated time to ship.
Returns & Refunds
1) You may return an item for CREDIT (no refunds) only within 30 days of receipt. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Please note that because each custom designed piece is unique, my jewelry is NOT exchangeable or refundable unless damaged in shipment or workmanship. However, I am more than happy to work with you if your purchase isn’t what you thought it would be. Your merchandise credit can be used toward another original piece of custom work.
2) When you return an item please return the piece in its original unused condition with your original receipt. Please purchase Delivery confirmation and Insurance on your return. I cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of a returned item.
What is the difference between sterling and fine silver?
Pure silver, also referred to as fine silver, has an actual silver content of 99.9%. Because of its high purity, fine silver allows for more clarity in the metal and has a higher value. Sterling silver is an alloy created when copper is added to pure silver to make the resulting compound more durable and less soft. Usually, sterling silver has a purity of 92.5%, meaning that 7.5% of the alloy is made of copper or another metal (usually nickel or zinc).
Care Instructions for Fine Silver Jewelry Pieces
Use ONLY a polishing cloth to brighten up your piece. Be sure to gently rub the jewelry on all sides while in your hand. Or rub on the piece while lying on a soft surface (especially for leaf pieces).
Fine silver does not tarnish as quickly as sterling silver. You can let the piece antique on its own without polishing. Also, if your piece has a patina on it (only for fine silver) be careful not to rub off the patina while polishing. Copper/Bronze pieces are already sealed and will retain their appearance without aging.
1) Unless otherwise noted, all information and content on this Web Site are Copyright December 2007 and forward by Robin Weinrich d/b/a Reflections. All rights reserved.
2) Digital images or text may not be copied by electronic or other means without the express written permission of Reflections by Robin and Robin Weinrich. Permission to copy descriptions and images is granted for personal and non-commercial use only.
3) All such copies must include this copyright notice and explicit references to the URL, www.reflectionsbyrobin.com
4) Any type of commercial use or reproduction in whole or part in any form without prior permission of Reflections by Robin and Robin Weinrich is prohibited.